Safari Price List 2020 – US Dollars
A stay at Gaspare Spanio Safaris is much more that just a stay. Our mission is to make it an adventure of a lifetime.
As a part of our “All inclusive” you get:
Breakfast with bread, cheese, jam, yoghurt, cereals, coffee, tea etc.
Hearty lunch with eggs, sausages, bacon, tomatoes, bread etc.
Homemade dinners – often with meat from the wild game on the farm, and a lovely dessert.
All driving on our farm and hunting areas
Game drive in our open safari jeep to se giraffes, zebras, wildebeest and all the other beautiful animals.
Night game drive where we try to find some of the nocturnal animals.
Afternoon photo event in a tower near the waterhole. If you are quiet you can se many animals
Feeding trip. Come with us when we feed the animals. Often they come within meters of the jeep.
Guided walk / Photo safari – a wonderful way to experience the bush
Swimming pool and sunbathing facilities
All day available coffee, tea, bottled water, soft drinks, beer and snacks.
Afternoon drinks and sundowners
|Safari guest (accompanying hunter)||100.00|
|Children 7 – 14 years of age||90.00|
|Children 0 – 6 years of age||0.00|
|Return Transport International Airport|
|Price per person||170.00|
Prices are excl. International and / or domestic air travel. All prices, menus etc are subject to change without notice. We can not be held accountable for errors in texts, prices etc. Fee will be added if payment is made with card.
Price example safari guest
7 nights in double room and airport transit.
|Guests (non hunters)|
|7 days at 170 USD||1.190 USD|
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations and/or any other economic factors and/or regulations. Therefore, please ensure that you are aware of the exact rate at the time of travelling.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure dates and bookings/reservations.
- The balance of payment is settled on completion of the stay, in the form of cash or creditcard.
- In the event of a cancellation, you will be given the opportunity to move your booking/reservation to a later date or the next season. In case of a follow-up cancellation, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Although Gaspare Spanio Safaris takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of clients and their belongings, Gaspare Spanio Safaris will not accept any responsibility or liability for person(s) and/or equipment, directly or implied, for illness, injuries, fatalities, losses or any damages. Clients are required to sign an indemnity form.
- Clients are advised to arrange their own travel insurance.