Gaspare Spanio Safaris provides a list of trophy hunting rates US Dollars and Danish Kronen.
For our Price List in Danish Kronen, please click here.
Please take note of the Terms & Conditions as included at the bottom of the page.
Trophy Hunting Rates US Dollars
|Civet Cat (African Civet)||1000.00|
|Oryx / Gemsbuck||1320.00|
|Blue Wildebeest (Gnu)||1000.00|
|Daily Rate for 1 to 4 Hunter(s): 1:1||320.00|
|Daily Rate for 1 to 4 Hunter(s): 2:1||240.00|
|Non-Hunter (accompanying hunter)||100.00|
|Bow Hunter (minimum group of 4 hunters)||240.00|
|Children 7 – 12 years of age||90.00|
|Children 0 – 6 years of age||0.00|
|Rifle Rent per day (bullets included)||50.00|
Other Activities (transport included)
|Off Road Bike Tours||150.00|
|Elephant Back Rides per person||250.00|
|Game Drive per person (up to 3 people)||75.00|
|Pride Rock and Game Drive per person||100.00|
|Boat Trip per person (morning or sundowner cruise)||75.00|
|Vaalwater Shopping Trip per person||50.00|
|Mountain Climbing (at the lodge)||POR|
|Guided Walk (at the lodge)||POR|
|Hot Air Balloon Flight||POR|
|Photo Safari (from blinds)||POR|
|Transport Return Airport: 1 – 6 Pax||650.00|
Hunting Rates (US Dollars) – Terms and Conditions
- Any animal killed or wounded must be paid for in full.
- All prices are subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations and/or any other economic factors and/or regulations.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure dates and bookings/reservations.
- The balance of payment is settled on completion of the hunt in the form of cash.
- In the event of a cancellation, you will be given the opportunity to move your booking/reservation to a later date or the next season. If you have to cancel again, you will forfeit your deposit payment.
- Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed and/or confirmed wounded and lost (all efforts will be made to recover wounded animals).
- Although Gaspare Spanio Safaris takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of clients and their belongings, Gaspare Spanio Safaris will not accept any responsibility or liability for person(s) and/or equipment, directly or implied, for illness, injuries, fatalities, losses or any damages. Clients are required to sign an indemnity form prior to the commencement of the hunt.
- Clients are advised to arrange their own travel insurance.